Hitnews wants to protect your privacy while you use our website (our “Website”). We want you to understand how Hitnews collects, uses and protects your personal information when you choose to provide it to us through the Website.
How we collect and use your personal information:
Hitnews requests certain personally identifiable information about you when you register, purchase services/products from or otherwise use the Hitnews Website. You always have the right to decline our request for your information and to choose not to continue using the Website. You may choose not to provide your personal information through any of the forms on our Website, with the condition that we may not be able to provide the related service to you. We collect general contact information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, company name, e-mail address and credit card number. Additionally, we do monitor and collect information about your use of the Website through your IP address, computer settings or most recently visited URL.
In general, Hitnews only uses the information you provide to us as follows:
- for the purpose for which the information was specifically requested by us and provided by you, for instance, if you request that we mail you something or contact you in some way;
- to contact you about your account status or changes to any Website policies relevant to you;
- to send you information about Hitnews (this information may include, without limitation, notifications of new products and services on the Website or provided by some of our partners – you may always opt-out from receiving certain future communications from Company);
- to help Hitnews create a more user-friendly website and periodically make enhancements to the Website (Hitnews will use personal contact information to allow us to gauge the interests, needs and preferences of our customers);
- we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website; or
- we might also use your personal information for product development, site tracking and analysis, marketing, advertising and customer support.
How we may disclose your personal information:
We may share your personal information with third-party companies or individuals under the following circumstances:
- when such sharing is necessary in fulfilling the purpose for which it was provided, and when the third-party agents have agreed to uphold our same standards of privacy protection;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to fulfill the law, protect against fraud or security risks, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hitnews, third parties, or the public;
- when we have your consent to share any particular information; or
- we may share non-personally-identifying, anonymous, aggregate data with third parties (this aggregate customer information is not personally traceable to you).
Hitnews may post collected data on the Website or share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose data to third parties. Any third party to which Hitnews shares, rents, sells or otherwise discloses personal data will be carefully pre-screened by Hitnews, determined by Hitnews to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which Hitnews determines, in its sole judgment, that visitors might find of interest. Hitnews will disclose to third parties only information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by visitors.
Through the use of third-party cookies, advertisers may be electronically notified when visitors view or click on certain advertisements.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other websites and/or businesses. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Hitnews, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Control of personal information:
To the extent that Hitnews uses personal identifiers (such as usernames and passwords) to verify your identity, maintain recordkeeping in our system, and for other purposes, it is your responsibility to safeguard this unique information so as not to allow unauthorized users to view personal information. Hitnews allows you to change or modify the information you have previously provided to us per instructions located on the Website. Hitnews will only send personal records to the e-mail address that we have on file for the visitor name associated with it. Upon request, Hitnews will also remove your personal information from its database, thereby canceling your registration, if any, and your license and permission to use the Hitnews Website. Unfortunately, to the extent such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from or corrected in our records. Hitnews also provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving all marketing communications via your e-mail account from our partners or Hitnews. To opt-out of these e-mails, change or modify your personal information or cancel your registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
General comments on privacy:
While Hitnews has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for its customers, Hitnews cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of any information customers transmit to and from the Website. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful that the information is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent or our knowledge.
You are the ultimate controller of personal information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password used to log in if any, and you should always be mindful and responsible whenever disclosing information online. Hitnews will use all commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personal information, whether in electronic or tangible form. However, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made completely secure.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org